Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I totally got showered!

Last weekend I had not just one, but TWO Baby showers! It was a weekend of fun, games, yummy food, and presents. I am very grateful for everything we received...this is definitely one blessed little baby!
Other than gifts spread out all over the living room floor, I am feeling more settled, excited and ready. Only 2 (HOPEfully not much more than that) weeks to go! Today I'm working on cooking and freezing ahead some meat and main dishes to make the first few weeks maybe go a bit easier.
Maybe I'll post a belly shot tomorrow...I sure feel like I'm bigger!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 28, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

Did you get a baby moniter?? B/c mom got one for us that we're probably done using, if you don't have one let me know. If you do, I'll just keep mine for summer time naps.

January 28, 2009 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Nette said...

Laci, you look so happy at both showers. Everyone does. Babies are fun!
Where was the 2nd shower? It looks like a church basement...

Hooray for presents and cash!

January 28, 2009 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

What fun! When is your due date?

January 28, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Laci said...

Sarah,
I just got a monitor yesterday :) Thanks, though.

Nette,
The shower on Sunday was at the Beacon town hall. We had Alex's going away party and a wedding shower there, too.

Esther,
I'm due February 11. We'll see!

January 28, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger (lacy) said...

haha i look like a lunatic in the belly tape picture.

January 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home