Friday, December 5, 2008

30 Weeks

So this week at my appointment I was shocked to find out that I had only gained 1 pound since last time...and that was on Monday right after all of our holiday feasting! I'm making Christmas candy with Alex's mom, Grandma and sister tomorrow, though, so I will probably add a few more then :) The heartbeat was 153 (I think that's what it was last time, too) and is supposedly head down now. I finally met the last midwife (there are 3 and I rotate between them) and she is really nice, too. I will be happy with any of them when the time comes.

Later I'm heading down for the lighted Christmas parade..BRR! I made this scarf last night, so maybe that will help me stay warm. I'm also staying for the weekend and then a few more days until the annual Christmas shopping trip with the in-law ladies. I plan to do the binding on the quilt while I'm there, too, and then it will be finished! Alex has a week of training starting tomorrow, so my busy week should make our time apart go fast.

Yay for Christmas fun and all things dipped in Almond bark!

4 Comments:

Blogger brentandsarah said...

I think its crazy nuts that you can still wear your regular clothes at 30 weeks. Have fun at the parade tonight. We have ours next Saturday.

December 5, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger FurseFam said...

You look absolutely awesome! Only 10 weeks (plus or minus) left! Enjoy being pregnant! I miss it already :)

December 5, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

I hope I get to see you and your new scarf at the parade. I will be wearing one too! And Sarah is right - your regular clothes still look good on you. You are *all* baby.

December 5, 2008 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the parade =-)

Not looking forward to the cold.

Why can't they do this thing in the summer?!

Oh, and I was totally right: Cutest pregnant woman, period

December 5, 2008 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home