Thursday, November 20, 2008

28 Weeks

Hello Third Trimester!


This is what happens when I ask my dear photographer to make sure to not get my double chin in the picture (I know, an impossible task).


This past Monday I had my glucose tolerance test, which ended up going quite well. I was nervous about that drink, but it wasn't bad at all. Alex just sat there making fun of me for taking tiny swallows. Then (eventually) came time to take my blood. Last time it took 45 minutes which included FOUR needle pokes (2 successful), me getting dizzy, the lady telling me to lay down for 15 minutes and drink some juice. But THIS time it was great! She got it first try (cause I told her which one actually worked last time) and I was out of there in just a few minutes. She probably hasn't ever seen someone so happy to get poked, but it was the easiest blood draw I have ever gotten so I was pretty happy. I start having check-ups every 2 weeks now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

Yay! So glad it went well .. and I totally cannot believe you are already in your third trimester. Crazy!

Oh, and I sprained my eyeball joints looking for your double chin.

And another thing: are you going to be in Osky Thanksgiving weekend?

November 20, 2008 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Mary Poppins said...

And what's wrong with double chins?

November 20, 2008 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

I think you're crazy in the head to say you have a double chin. I will SHOW you a double chin. You look really pretty and I can't wait to see you next week!

November 20, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home