Wednesday, November 12, 2008

27 Weeks

Not much new this week, I just have the qlucose screening test coming up on Monday that I'm not looking forward to. I think Alex will be able to come with me, so maybe that will help when they go to take my blood.
Here is a picture of the baby's room now. It's kind of dark in there since it's gloomy today, but the color is a VERY light khaki or maybe more like Oatmeal, but it's NOT white :) It's probably the most boring neutral color I've ever painted, but all the green chips I picked out were just like the living room and hallway so I didn't want the whole house to be the same color. Plus, with all the colorful fabric I'm putting in there it should be ok. The quilt is still in progress...

This is the dresser and the stand (above) that I also painted last week. No worries, I did wear a mask the whole time. So fashionable.


2 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

I'm sure you were rockin' that face mask, hardcore.

I love your baby bump .. in a totally unweird way, of course.

Good luck on Monday! Do NOT chug!! No matter what they say .. slow even sips, and lots of complaining helped me ;o)

November 12, 2008 at 7:34 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

It looks so clean and simple. I feel relaxed...shhh.

November 15, 2008 at 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home