Thursday, November 6, 2008

26 weeks

Well, the baby is certainly active alright. This week I have felt like he's going to kick (or punch or whatever) out of my right side. Maybe he'll be a soccer player or a super fast swimmer.
Here is a cute picture of Alex and Scar from the other night. I guess Alex thought it would be fun to stick him in his shirt, and Scar actually liked it!

Now I'm off to put the 3rd coat of paint on a stand for the baby's room. I really hope to get the room painted this weekend, but we'll see...

4 Comments:

Blogger brentandsarah said...

Was Alex trying to relate to how you feel with kicking baby in your stomach by putting Scar in his shirt?? It's fun to see your weekly prego shots. Soon we'll get to see it in real life.

November 6, 2008 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Laci said...

No, I think he just thought it would be funny to put him there. Besides, Scar weighs at least 12 pounds so there's a bit of a difference if he was trying to feel what I feel :)

November 6, 2008 at 12:47 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

What color are you painting the Baby Room, Laci?! Are you supposed to be breathing in paint fumes? :)

November 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Okay that picture of Alex made me giggle .. sometimes you have to wonder about boys and their ideas. I left Kelly alone a few weekends ago to go visit the girls and my parents, and came back to find out that he had attempted to shave my kittten, Oliver, into a lion look. Thank goodness the clippers wouldn't cut his hair.

Boys *shakes head* at least they are entertaining and cute, hm? ;o) lol

November 12, 2008 at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home