Saturday, October 25, 2008

24 Weeks

I was going to skip my 24 week picture (since I hadn't taken one), but Sarah wants one so here it is...24 1/2 weeks actually :)

I have also made a lot of progress on the quilt, the blocks are almost done!

I would write more about the weekend, but I'm sitting on Alex's lap typing this as he watches a show because we couldn't agree on who gets the computer. It's a good thing our screen is huge, but I'm getting uncomfortable... so I'll write more on Monday while he's at work. Hehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Laci~
Your quilt looks beautiful - so child friendly. Happy colors!

And I like the compromise you and Alex made about the computer. So cozy!

October 25, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

Dear chubby cheeks,

I'm totally kidding, I don't think you're cheeks are chubby. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your quilt!!! You are very talented!

October 26, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home