Monday, October 20, 2008

A walk with my love


My visit with Alex was great! Even though he only had one week left, it was still nice to break up the 3 weeks with a visit. I picked up some Fazoli's on the way there so we could eat together, then we had a nice walk on a trail they have on base. Along the path there were work-out stations I guess you could call them, and so we tried some pull-ups. I was VERY unsuccessful!




Can he do it?

Oh yes he can...but only one!

After that I went back to my parents' house for the weekend and got all my fabric cut for the quilt!



5 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Laci, your fabric is beautiful and so happy. Your little boy will love it. And you look really happy next to Alex.

October 20, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

I like your fabric! I'm glad you got to see Alex! I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pictures.

October 20, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger breanna said...

oh the fabric looks awesome! can't wait to see the quilt!! glad you got to visit! :) mmmm fazolis sounds sooo good!

October 21, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

ummm.....24 week picture please!!

October 25, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Very cute fabric. The quilt is going to look awesome. We also found out that we are having a boy.

October 25, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home