Thursday, October 16, 2008

23 weeks

I don't know what it is about being pregnant, but it has really gotten my creative juices flowing. On Monday I went shopping for fabric for the baby quilt, and on Tuesday I started making the awesome*bird*mobile from this pattern I found online. Now I'm just waiting til I go to my parents' house this weekend so I can cut up all the fabric for the quilt. I'm not very good at the rotary cutter, so I need my mom's supervision.
Alex has now completed 2 weeks of training and only has 1 week left! I'm excited for him to come home and even more excited that I'm going to visit him today! I'm making 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies at the moment to bring him :) Now thats love...

4 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Maybe it is having all the free time that gets your juices going! You are so good at using time well.

Did your oven temperature get fixed? If not, that IS love.

October 16, 2008 at 11:55 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Can you send some cookies over the hill for me?!?! I could really use a "Laci Cookie" right now! :)

October 16, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Laci said...

Nette- No, my oven is not fixed but I did figure out a new trick. Everytime I take a pan out I leave the door open while I get the next pan ready and then it cools back down to about 350. These have turned out the best!

Jes- Sorry, but I'm not coming til tonight. You can get a hold of Alex though, and maybe he'll share :)

October 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Love the bump!

Now I will have to make a batch of cookies, close my eyes, and pretend that they are as good as yours :o)

October 16, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home