Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy, busy

This has been a very busy but fun week. I've been at my sister's house since Friday, and I always enjoy being here. It's cold in Minnesota, though!
Alex left last Wednesday for 3 weeks of guard training, so it worked out that my wonderful parents could bring me here last weekend and pick me up this weekend. It's always nice to get away when Alex is gone :)

Sarah and I have been working on a new craft project that is so CUTE. Bottlecap magnets. I got some of the directions on how to make them here. The gluing and resin parts were quite toxic smelling, so we wore masks for protection. They turned out pretty neat!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tom and Ashley said...

those are soo cool! I think I might have to try my hand at that! Where did you get all the bottle caps?

October 8, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

leave it to the Lester girls to do something so adorable!!! When can I place my order??

October 12, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home