Thursday, September 25, 2008

In Loving Memory

this is not the actual store where I worked, but you get the idea

I have really missed working at the cookie store these past 3 months. I have a cookie deficiency. Making cookies at home doesn't really appeal to me, and here's why:

You can see that the knob is an inch BEFORE the 200 degree mark and yet inside my oven it has reached a good 375 degrees and is rising. AHH! But, today I decided to go ahead and make some anyway. I can't make a sugar cookie as good as the store did, so I chose oatmeal raisin. Yum!

Oh Cookie Store, how I miss you!
Dad if you are reading this...I'm bringing you some tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Oh, you didn't have to make me cookies!! hee hee!! Hope theres some left on Saturday!! Oatmeal Raisin is my fav!!! See you in 2 days!!
Love
Jes

September 25, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

Thanks, now I'm hungry.

;)

ps. I'm IN OSKALOOSA!

September 25, 2008 at 4:54 PM  
Blogger breanna said...

you're oven is messed up! kudos to you for not burning everything!

September 27, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

Is your knob on crooked? How weird! I wonder if you pulled it off and tried putting it back on .. or maybe you already tried that. How quirky. I'm jealous that even with a weirdo oven you can make the yummiest cookies ever! I should just be glad that you aren't stingy, huh? :o)

October 1, 2008 at 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home