Friday, October 31, 2008

25 weeks

I can't believe I'm 25 weeks now. I'm getting nervous :) This week I signed us up for an all day childbirth class that is later this month. It's the only class that worked out with Alex's hectic guard schedule, so I'm glad I got that done.

Yesterday we went out for a little walk on a trail so I could get some fall pictures of us. Thank you self-timer!

Today we are off to vote and get some paperwork done, then Alex will drop me off at my parents' house for the weekend on the way to guard. My quilt blocks are done, I just have to sew them together and then I start the hand quilting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Laci, you look so round and happy. the background scenery in the bridge photo is so beautiful it looks fake...like wallpaper or Sears backdrop.

October 31, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger jen* said...

These pictures are so calming and beautiful. I hope you have a fabulous time with your parents!

October 31, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home