Monday, November 3, 2008

Yet another sucessful weekend

Oh, it was so nice. The weather was, too!
Mom just happens to have 2 sewing machines at her house, so she worked on a winter coat for me while I sewed my blocks together. I love the coat. I always wanted a green one, and now I have one that will fit my growing belly with a cute little drawstring at the bust. It should keep me warm, too, because I started to sweat a little when she was pinning the hem :)

The quilt now has batting and a backing and is ready for hand stitching. Yay!

Grandma was also there supervising (and whistling as usual)

To top off the weekend Alex and I got a six pack and a pound from Taco Johns! Mmm, melty cheese and oles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Your coat looks great, Laci. And I love hearing that your grandma is still whistling. It is such a nice trait.

November 3, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

What a cool coat! Gotta love a mama who is handy with a sewing machine!

I can't wait to see the finished quilt!

November 12, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home