Friday, November 21, 2008

For Miss Callie

Earlier this week I asked my sister if there was anything Callie needed for Christmas (since we are doing our family Christmas on Thanksgiving) and she suggested a tag blanket. I had never made one, but they are so cute so I gave it a try. I got the directions for it here. I whipped it up last night, along with a (skinny) elephant with a tag that can attach to the blanket with a plastic ring. I love it!

Oh Sarah, please don't show Callie. I want her to be surprised :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Laci, this is beautiful. I've never heard of a tag blanket. I like learning new crafts!

November 21, 2008 at 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh this is so sweet! i want to make one now! it looks easy too! was it tricky doing the ribbons?

November 21, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Laci said...

the ribbons weren't hard, the whole thing was really easy. I used flannel instead of the minky fabric the other lady used, and just got ribbon by the yard at wal-mart so I didn't have to buy a whole spool :)

November 21, 2008 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

Basically its adorable and you rock at crafts! I think she'll like it! You outdid yourself!

November 21, 2008 at 1:46 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

this is the most cute tag blaket i have ever seen!!!!great work!!!!

November 21, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

So cute! I'm not sure I could pull it off, but I think I'll forward it to my mom .. hehe :o)

December 1, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home