Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas on Thanksgiving

This year we decided to do Christmas along with Thanksgiving at my parents' house since Alex was supposed to leave right after Christmas and it would just make things a little less hectic. Even though the plans have changed, it was still really nice and it got me in the mood for Christmas time. We got back last night and I put up the tree!
Mom and Dad liked the calender we made them...

Callie liked her blanket..

The boys (including Alex) liked their ton of blocks..
And the rest of the pictures I just think are cute :)

I love time with all the family!

2 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

Those pictures are great .. it looks like you guys had a great time!

I love seeing pictures from your parents' house .. brings back memories. Well, the kitchen does anyway. The rest of the house has changed so much =-)

December 1, 2008 at 6:35 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

These are adorable, Laci. I like the generational photos of your grandma, Sarah, Callie, your mom. What a nice mix of loved ones.

December 1, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home