Thursday, January 8, 2009

35 Weeks


This has been a pretty busy and successful week so far. On Monday we got the email that the crib Alex's parents got for us was ready to be picked up (thanks Wayne and Tami!!). I have finally gotten Alex to clean up his "Army closet" and the stuff he was keeping in the baby's room, too. All that cleaning was done on Monday, too, so the living room is FULL (I mean FUULL) of stuff to throw away and a bunch of cardboard boxes. I've felt a little booby trapped these past few days, but the trash doesn't come til Friday so we haven't put it out yet :) I am so thankful for all the cleaning progress we have made and I love the new crib!




I had my appointment on Tuesday and everything is going well. I scheduled the last of my appointments, too (only 3 left...WOW). After that I went to a couple consignment stores and scored a bunch of 50% and 80% off baby clothes! I was feeling a little worried that I didn't have any clothes to fit the baby right away, but I feel much better now (and excited that I got some great deals!).
I have been making a lot of lists lately of things I really want to get done soon...so I guess I better get to it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

You are huge and beautiful, Laci! And that crib - my goodness - so nice. I love the wood.

Do you feel like you are nesting a little bit?
What is your due date? I forgot...

January 8, 2009 at 10:39 AM  
Blogger Laci said...

Nette, I think I am doing some nesting. Right now I'm in the middle of cleaning out the fridge:)

February 11 is the due date. I have an appt. on the 9th, so she said maybe we'll find out if I'll be close at the appt.

January 8, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Britt said...

How exciting! You're getting so close!

That crib is just gorgeous .. looks way more comfy than our crib .. I say that with much experience. I spent a night or two in that crib, and toddler mattresses blow.

Could have something to do with the fact that I'm, like, an adult .. not a toddler .. hmm, something to ponder =-)

January 8, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

That crib is georgeous! I like the storage below also! So, are you finally in maternity tops?? Can't wait to meet my new nephew!

January 8, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

I love the crib.

January 19, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home