Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sweet Treats!

That's really what my past couple days have been about. This morning I finished all the candy for the tins we give out, and I'm still working on these ADORABLE crochet cupcakes for my brother-in-law's girlfriend. She collects cupcake stuff I guess, and when I found that out I thought I should make her some. I know they're not edible, but they're so cute I want to eat them!




We are leaving for Osky as soon as Alex gets home from work. I'm not quite sure why they are open today, though. Who really goes to donate plasma on Christmas Eve? Hehe.

Merry Christmas Eve!

2 Comments:

Blogger brentandsarah said...

Those are SUPER CUTE!!! You are so crafty. I'm eating one of my 23 cinnamon rolls right now...they turned out great! I could only make half a batch b/c I didn't have enough yeast, but it made enough. Hopefully there'll be enough for tommorrow!!!

December 24, 2008 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Those are adorable! How very crafty of you =-)

December 24, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home