Friday, December 19, 2008

32 Weeks

So much to do, so little time. I have a list of stuff I want to get done, but some Christmas presents I'm making are getting in the way :) On Wednesday Alex's mom, Grandma and sister came up and we did our Christmas shopping. It was fun, and I'm pretty excited about watching the Lost season 4 that Alex will be getting! As far as the shopping goes, I'm completely done buying presents, so that's nice.

In weather news, we got a ton of ice last night. Alex had to go out the sliding back door this morning because the front door was stuck shut, and he spent a while chunking the ice off the car. Poor guy. Here is the view from our front window...well, it's almost a view:

I guess I'll just be staying in today and work on that pan of brownies we made last night. YUM.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Laci~ I love your nail polish and form-fitting shirt. You look adorable. And kudos on getting your gifts purchased. We *just* finished and I am so glad to be done as well.
Merry Christmas! ~Nette

December 19, 2008 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

I love Lost .. Kelly and I can't wait for the new episodes.

Poor Alex! That ice was something else .. Kind of looks like you guys got more than we did. Enjoy those brownies!

December 19, 2008 at 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my! i can't believe you are 32 weeks! you will have your baby very soon!!!!

December 20, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home