Saturday, December 13, 2008

31 Weeks

Welp, I'm not sure what to write, so here's a recap of the past weeks events.
Friday- The parade was FREEZING..and a little dull. There weren't many entries this year for some reason.
Saturday- Candy making was fun, although I overdosed on too much sugar :)
Sunday- I almost finished my quilt!
Monday- I finished my quilt! Whoops I forgot to take a picture.
Tuesday- The shopping trip was postponed due to the sucky weather, so I just hung out at my parents' house feeling a bit "stranded".
Wednesday- I made it home safely and started working on getting my Christmas presents ready. I didn't realize it was so close already!
Thursday- I don't really remember..
Friday- Alex came home! Here are some pictures mom took of us by the tree. It is hard to take pictures with Alex. Out of about 20 you may get a FEW good ones :)
Cross eyes. Why? I don't know.
Helping me out with my double chin. Thanks.


And lastly..me scolding Alex not to get his cookie dough chocolate on my (sister's) sweater.
Well, I'm off to see if I can drag Alex out of bed and maybe hit some Doorbusters at the mall. I've never been in town the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas so I never get to hit the sales! Hopefully that will change today..

2 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

These pictures look cosy and lovey. You are really looking bigger and bigger each week. What a big baby! I hope it comes out easily but is super chubby. ;)

December 13, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

I think the cross-eyed picture would be a GREAT Christmas card picture! Cute sweater!;)

December 13, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home