Saturday, January 3, 2009

Get yeast to work....CHECK!


That's right. Ever since I wrote about cinnamon rolls on Thursday I've been drooling for them. I figured I'd start in the morning since who knows how long it would take me to get it right. I did the yeast and water mixture 3 times and ended up using the third one. I've learned that those little individual packages of yeast are not the thing for me...I need a huge bag for practicing!


I'm so happy they turned out, otherwise I probably would have cried!


4 Comments:

Blogger FurseFam said...

So I'm not the only one that has a problem with yeast? That's good to know.

January 3, 2009 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

I'm so proud of you! And I made curtains and am working on another craft. We are getting so big and talented! ;)

January 3, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

They look delicious, Laci. Do you eat them with frosting or just plain? Congratulations on crossing something off of your list so fast!

Speaking of yeast, too, Nick is making his second loaf of bread this week!

January 3, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YUM! any secrets for yeast blog away! i need all the help i can get!

January 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home