Wednesday, January 21, 2009

37 Weeks

Today I start my 37th week, and according to my weekly Baby Gaga newsletter, that means I am full term. I have an appointment (and group b strep test-woohoo) tomorrow so maybe they can tell if I'm close or not.


The bird mobile is finally finished! I made the birds months ago, and went out and got the sticks before the snow came. That was awhile ago :) I sewed the birds to the sticks and then had Alex put it together, since I knew it would be a balancing act that I couldn't do. I love the way it turned out! I got the idea and pattern from here.

I got my eyes checked yesterday, the first time in about 2 1/2 years. I'm pretty sure they changed alot. I haven't gotten new glasses since I was in 10th grade, so I'm ready for some new frames. I ordered 3 (yes three) pairs from Zenni Optical, a place that LacY told me about. They have super cheap frames and I'm excited to wear them! Oh, and to see better, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Laci~ I love, love, love the bird mobile. I want to steal it. But...I will settle for borrowing the idea!

chirp chirp
tweet tweet

January 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger (lacy) said...

i saw the pattern for that mobile the other day and thought about you. i can't wait to see you!
oh, i just started a blog out of boredom. no posts yet.

January 22, 2009 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

Cute bird mobile. I think I saw the pattern for them while looking into making one for Zane's room. I would like to find a giraffe pattern though. Hope the last part of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

January 23, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

Thanks for you comment on my blog. That's so cool that your naming your baby Zane, too. What is his middle name going to be?

January 26, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home