Friday, January 16, 2009

36 Weeks

I really don't have anything new for this week, just the usual weekly picture :) I'm having a harder time getting around..my hip is killing me. I went to the Chiropractor a few days ago, but I think this hip thing isn't going to go away until after the baby is born. Eek! He suggested using my heating pad on it at night and I think it helped a bit last night.

I would like to put up some pictures of the stuff I've been making lately, but most of them are just unfinished projects! Maybe later. I hope to sew up some diapers this weekend, too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

My hot water bottle was my best friend during the last few months with my girls.

You are just so adorable and round =-)

And I love how the only complaint you have is your hip .. it's a good thing I wasn't blogging when I was pregnant. It would just be *whine whine whine* all the time
=-)

January 16, 2009 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Nette said...

Laci, I like your hair! And your belly is so tight. You are all baby, my friend, all baby.

Maybe Alex could shake your hips with his strong arms and make you pain free!

January 16, 2009 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have the perfect secret hip adjustment! my hubby did it for me every night so i could walk pain-free the next day! i'll email the instructions if you'd like. making sure your hip is pain-free means your hip is in prime shape for labor! :)

January 16, 2009 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Wowzers!! Look at that belly! I can't believe how much you've popped out in the last couple weeks! Just a few more weeks and there wont be a belly at all!!!!
See you on Saturday!! And Sunday too!!
Love
Jes

January 20, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home