Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy first month, Zane!

I can't believe how fast time flies...Zane is one month old already!
When we first brought him home I cried a few times because I knew he wasn't going to stay that small for very long, but now I'm liking seeing him get a little bigger and more aware of things around him.
He's pretty good with lifting his head, even though he HATES tummy time. He would rather try to turn himself over (which surprisingly he can almost do!) than lift his head. Below is a picture of some tummy time that he just decided to fall asleep during :)
Speaking of sleep, he's not really into that, either. Hopefully someday...



Well, that's all for now because it sounds like he's calling for me!

5 Comments:

Blogger brentandsarah said...

yay, you survived the first month of sleep deprivation! I love all the pics of Zane, I can't wait to get my hands on him REALLY soon!

March 5, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger Britt said...

Aw, look at him! He's getting so .. mature in the face. And those crossed legs .. just adorable!

I'm getting all gushy .. But he's gorgeous. Just like his mama.

Congrats on making it through Month Numero Uno alive .. I got through it by wearing as little clothing as possible.

We all cope in different ways, right? =-)

March 5, 2009 at 10:25 PM  
Blogger (lacy) said...

i love those baby feet!
he's so cute!

March 6, 2009 at 1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooh so sweet!!! lizzie wasn't in to sleep either. *sigh* tough stuff!

March 6, 2009 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Aww...Man, he's changed quite a bit in just the last few days! I'm SUPER excited to see him again on Sunday!! Give him kisses from Aunt Jes!!

March 6, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home