Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day & the Magic Wrap

This year's Valentine's Day was my favorite so far. There wasn't a romantic getaway or date night, but instead time spent with good friends, home made sugar cookies (Alex fixed the oven!!) and my two favorite boys.
Alex got me a nice card and wrote something sweet in it besides "Love, Alex"!
Zane also got me a card :)

We heated up one of the lasagnas I made ahead and froze and watched the movie Alex got me for a present: Baby Mama. Hehe!

Nick and Nette holding Zane

Zane has been kind of fussy because he only eats a little bit here and there, so I decided to try out the wrap mom made me to get him calmed down and get a good nap. Within a few minutes of wearing it he was out like a log! I have named it the Magic Wrap :) Alex wanted to try it out, too, so here they are looking cute.

And my lovely mother modeling the wrap!

3 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

That wrap is so cool!

Now you need a picture of Mary with the wrap and Zane =-)

February 16, 2009 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

Laci- I loved seeing you all too! It was such a day of love. And you and Alex were right about the restaurants - super busy.

February 16, 2009 at 5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lizzie faith looooves her/my wraps/slings too!!!! :)

February 17, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home