Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today I...

  • am thankful for the 5 straight hours of sleep I got last night (actually the past few nights)
  • enjoyed the sunshine, even though I decided not to go on a walk because it was quite windy
  • painted my fingernails dark purple and my toenails a bright red
  • made 2 lasagnas to go in the freezer and eat at a later date
  • wore a kelly green short-sleeved shirt that made me feel like it was spring
  • changed multiple poopy diapers, some within 10 minutes of each other (I think he waits for a clean one and then does it again!)
  • finally made 2 rings with beads I bought last year
  • ate peanut butter and chocolate chips for a snack YUM.
  • squeezed into and zipped up a pair of jeans that I couldn't zip up a week or two ago (this was before I ate my snack) :)

And I would still like to...

  • wash all the dishes I used for making the lasagnas (with gloves.. so I don't ruin my nails!)
  • fold all the cloth diapers when they are done in the dryer
  • tidy up for when my sister and the kids come
  • cut out the fabric to make these for Zane and my soon-to-be nephew
  • get a backrub from Alex
  • do a 10 minute ab workout dvd
  • put the 400+ pictures from my camera onto walmart.com so I can delete them from my card
  • sleep some more!

5 Comments:

Blogger brentandsarah said...

What a fun post! Sounds like you had a good day. I can't wait to see you in ONE MORE DAY!

ps. Maybe we can craft together...I want to get some fabric to make Callie some summer dresses.

March 14, 2009 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Nette said...

I love your lists, Laci.
My toenails are dark purple, like your fingernails.

Your post makes me miss Jen and also gives me joy to know that you are such a caring woman who likes color and Spring and her family.

March 14, 2009 at 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lizzie faith has those shoes and she loves them!! i can't wait to make some myself (auntie heather made the one's she has now...)

March 15, 2009 at 3:33 PM  
Blogger jen* said...

Laci,

I loved loved LOVED this post! I am such a sucker for lists and yours were awesome. I am headed to the kitchen for almond butter and chocolate chips...thank you for the idea! I always feel calm and relaxed when I visit your blog.

March 15, 2009 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Esther said...

I like this post. Glad Zane is letting you get some sleep. After being back in the hospital, my Zane wasn't sleeping his 3-4 hours a night like he had been but started doing better again last night. Now you made me hungry for Lasagna. I might have to go make some now.

March 20, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home