Sunday, April 5, 2009

Zane is two months!



Seriously, I know people say that kids grow up so fast, but I didn't know it was THIS fast.



I don't want Zane to grow up too quickly, but I do hope that time goes by this fast when Alex is gone.
Zane is a very alert and wide-eyed little baby. He wants to look at EVERYthing. I've been carrying him around in the wrap facing out and he likes that. He still doesn't sleep much during the day, just little cat naps here and there. That pays off at night, though, because he sleeps at least 5 hours straight. WooHoo!

He's so smiley! We had his pictures taken at Wal-Mart the other day and he did great.
We are really enjoying him :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Laci, Baby Zane *is* changing fast. He is looking more like you, I think. I love his little smile.

April 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger brentandsarah said...

Man he's cute! I can't believe how much older he's looking. Not so newborn anymore. Give him kisses from Aunt Sarah!

April 6, 2009 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Esther said...

He is so cute. Yeah, they grow up fast. It seems like time is going by even faster with Zane that it did with Kylee.

April 23, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home