Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some family pictures...

It's been awhile since I've posted, so I thought I'd get on and put up some pictures from this past weekend.
Here's Kaylee with Zane and her new little brother, Jayden.
The boys are exactly 8 weeks apart.

Grandpa Wayne and Grandma Tami with the grandkids
(Kaylee doesn't look too excited in this one, but it's the best one I got)
Close cousins

I guess Jayden doesn't want to be so close :)

Us by Mom and Dad's pretty (but stinky) tree
We love kissing those cheeks..

And Zane loves to fly!


3 Comments:

Blogger Nette said...

Oh, Laci, Zane gets cuter and cuter. His legs look a little bowed and I think it is cute. So spindly!

April 28, 2009 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Kaylee.biz

Best Kaylee Domain Name on the internet, and it's for sale.

April 29, 2009 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Man, we have cute kids!!

April 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home