Monday, April 13, 2009

Our week

This week I put Zane in his bumbo seat. I'm not sure he's ready for it, but he sure looked cute and tiny in it..

He's also been drooling a LOT, so I started making him some bibs..(nice shot of the old man hair, too!)

Alex gave him a bath for the first time by himself..


We finally got around to doing his first handprint plaster kit. We decided to go ahead and do his foot, too :)


I made him some baby leg warmers and tried them out today..fast diaper changes!

And finally, I'll leave you with the onesie alien..

3 Comments:

Blogger Fritzie said...

Bwahaha! The onesie alien is just too awesome!

I love those leg warmers! Those would have been really handy when the girls were infants.

Opened a new blog .. check it, homes ;-)

Britt

April 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger (lacy) said...

i love the old man hair!
and the onesie alien.
and the bib.
and him.
and YOU!

April 14, 2009 at 1:24 AM  
Blogger Nette said...

Laci, I love how creative you are with the leg warmers and bibs. Zane is going to be such a little Rock Star. His face is changing so much...

April 14, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home